19 Nov Jewelry Sets To Celebrate Your Love – Great Ideas for Heart Pendants
Are you looking for the perfect piece of jewelry to mark an important milestone with your significant other? There are many different types of necklaces, bracelets, rings or earrings that you could buy, but nothing looks as romantic as a heart necklace. Think about it - you and your fiance, wife, partner or special friend wearing matching jewelry with a heart design. Of course, you don't necessarily have to buy a set of couple's heart necklaces if you don't like to wear jewelry; a single necklace will do perfectly well.
If you put a lot of thought into selecting the perfect piece with a heart design or with a loving message then it will have much more value to the receiver than costly jewelry sets! There are plenty of interesting options when it comes to jewelry with heart designs.
• Choose gold or sterling silver depending on your preference. Titanium and stainless steel as less frequently chosen but are nevertheless attractive. The cost of the piece varies according to the materials it is made of.
• The jewelry can have diamonds or gemstones for added beauty. You could also use the birthstone on the jewelry.
• A locket with a cameo design looks very unusual and attractive, especially if you love vintage jewelry and clothes.
• There are many design options such as single or double hearts. Double hearts can be placed side by side or intertwined. You could also have two names joined by a heart. If the names are too long then they could be placed one on top of the other.
• Your names could be engraved on the locket along with a date that has significance to the both of you. The date of marriage is generally engraved on the pendant but it could also be the date of birth of the child or anything else important. Alternatively, you could also have a special message engraved on the pendent.
• A set of lockets can be made to fit into each other to form a complete heart. Each person wears one half of the locket to indicate that they are part of the whole.
You'll have a great deal of fun checking out different types of heart necklaces before you buy one for the special person in your life. You could even get jewelry sets comprising of matching necklace and ring. You can be sure that the gift will be greatly appreciated by the person you buy it for.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8437484